Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon!


I recently rented this movie from the RedBox! Bad ass if I might say so myself. This movie bring in a more in depth portrayal of what happened and bring more of a government conspiracy into the mix. The graphics are absolutely amazing and the new Autobots and Decepticons are very well done and make for awesome special affects. Though Megan Fox is not in this, I really didnt make me dislike it at all. The new girlfriend of Shia Lebouf is just as hot and used for the same purpose as Megan Fox. She gets kidnapped and he has to save her. I also wanted to add, that i was very impressed by the amount of fighting that was in this movie, since the last to were lacking some. They are transformers, and they have awesome weapons now lets see more and more of them. Let me know how you guys like the movie once you see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment