Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ipad 2 VS. Galaxy Tab VS. Everyone...


Ok so I have been in the market for a tablet since tablets came out. Im not sure who I should go with. I have the money and I cant decide if I should wait or if I should just pick one and go with it. I have looked exstensively on the Ipad 2 and it price, size ,and applecare plan. I realized that I was not considering the other tablets and moved on to the Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1. It seems to get great rave reviews but am I missing something. I got the conpared specifications of both of these tablets and also several others. Figured if anyone is using tablets they could give me some advise on how i should decide on what kind of tablet to buy and if there are any pros and cons that only someone who has one of the Tablets could know. Also I havent had time to check out the new functions of the Kindle Fire and was wondering if anyone had any opinions on them. Im going to try and blog more consistently also. Hope everyone had a great Halloween Weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment