Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

Paranormal Activity 2!!!

The other movie that we got on the blockbuster express was paranormal activity 2. Let me add that this movie is most effective when your roommate is trying to mess with you the whole time your anticipating a scary moment. Scary movies are not my favorite types of movies but I really enjoy them. It is much more fun when you turn all the lights in the house off and make sure its pitch black and is movie really ties into the first movie and leaves you asking alot of questions of what the hell just happened haha. I cant wait to see how they can weave in the third movie. I put the trailer for the second one one the top and for the third one on the bottom.

2 comments:

  1. I shat my pants with the first one. Same happened with the 2nd one after i watched it alone at night. 3rd one should be no different. Each one is terrifying and i can't help watching em regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulz, I know its best to make it pitch black. Makes you way paranoid, the smallest noises make me jump for like days after it.

    ReplyDelete